Key features & benefits
Pro-System rotors, hats & hardware – made in USA:
• All Pro-System rotors are machined at our facility in Mooresville, North Carolina from specially formulated grey cast iron providing the best in thermal stability, friction coefficient and heat transfer characteristics.
• Dyno-bedded rotors and pads
• Precision machined and anodized aluminum hats and brackets
• Fully floating rotor attachment with anti-rattle clips
• Utilizes stock park brake
• All kits are supplied with high performance brake pads.
• Added value, most of our competitor's kits have a similar cost but brake pads, anti-rattle clips and bedding are not included. However, these are all included with in a Pro-System brake kit.
• Forged aluminum calipers used in top level pro racing
• Aerospace grade aluminum alloy provides high strength and light weight
• 6 piston
• High temperature seals
• Piston diameter optimized for use with stock master cylinder, booster and ABS
• Fully compatible with aftermarket ABS systems
• Staggered piston diameters reduce pad taper
• Bolted pad retainer to increase stiffness
• Quick change pads without removing calipers
• Stainless steel pistons